Sheet Mask 101
THE HISTORY OF SHEET MASKS
Sheet masks are one of the best innovations in skin care and an absolute must for any results-focused skincare routine. Do you want an instant glow? Then a sheet mask in your routine is the way to go, go, glow!
The origins of this Korean beauty staple can be traced back to ancient times. People in ancient Korea used to soak cloths in homemade serums to fight signs of aging, but thanks to advanced, modern, Korean technology, we now have pre-soaked, cotton fabric dunked in serum called sheet masks.
Korean sheet masks have centuries of wisdom behind them. Throughout the years, sheet masks became more popular and influenced beauty trends around the world.
Sheet masks have since become a global phenomenon due to their instant effect, ease of use, and wallet friendly prices.
Want to try our Uncover sheet masks made for Kenya?Buy HERE
THE SHEET MASK TREND
When we said sheet masks were a global phenomenon, we weren’t kidding. According to our math, approximately 2 sheet masks are purchased every second!
Sheet masks are dominating the skincare and beauty industry across the globe.
For centuries, the traditional Korean beauty custom of sheet masking has been utilized to treat damaged skin, loosen dead skin cells, and clear pores. The rebirth of this art form is reflected in a global obsession for one-time-use sheet masks that promise miracles in mere minutes.
It’s so easy to use a sheet mask that you can use them wherever and whenever you want. It is an inexpensive alternative to going to a spa, and you will have glowing skin in just 20 minutes.
Uncover the best Korean skin care products in Kenya.BUY HERE
HOW TO USE A SHEET MASK
Pro Tip: Put your sheet mask on starting with the top of your forehead and work your way down. Carefully line holes over eyes, nose, and mouth. Then, smooth out any bubbles or bumps in an outward direction. You want the sheet mask to adhere to your face as much as possible to maximize absorption.
SHEET MASKING TIPS & TRICKS
- Store sheet masks in the refrigerator: This brings your skin’s temperature down and will feel amazing after a long, tiring, hot day.
- Prep your skin with a sheet mask before applying make-up: To minimize the dry, cakey application.
- Use the remaining serum: For extra love and hydration on your face or another part of your body – (we recommend neck, arms, and hands).
- Do not use the same sheet mask twice: The efficacy of the formula will decrease and sheet masks are not made for multiple uses.
- Do not let the sheet mask dry on your face: Only use it for the recommended 20 mins. This prevents the sheet from absorbing back the moisture it infused onto your skin.
KOREAN SKIN CARE PRODUCTS IN KENYA
Your days of feeling self-conscious about your skin are over! Uncover Skincare lets you discover next-gen Korean beauty products in Kenya.
After testing hundreds of beauty & skincare products, Uncover only creates the best (and most popular) products for our customers. From exfoliating products to anti-aging, we are on a mission to harness K-Beauty technology with African botanicals, to tailor skincare products in Kenya for your specific age, skin concern or goal.
Take our word for it. Try our Korean beauty and skincare products for yourself and see the difference.BUY HERE